- The institution is co - educational. Admission is opened to all irrespective of caste and creed. Admission to upper primary classes is restricted to pupils from CBSE schools.
- For admission to various classes the parents are requested to contact the principal well in advance.
- Admission is made before the beginning of the academic year subject to the availability of seats and on satisfying other conditions governing admission.
- Pupils seeking admission from other schools are to produce the transfer certificate and the performance profile from the institution last attended.
- A student seeking admission to class 1 must have attained the age of 5 on the first of June of the year in which admission is sought. Admission to KG will be considered only after completing 3.5 years on the 1st June of the academic year.
- Application will be available from school office on all working days
- Application form should be submitted to the principal along with the following documents:
- Birth certificate (original, attested copy)
- Two passport size photo graph
- Transfer certificate for classes 2-9
- Mark list /performance profile of last academic year
- Transfer certificate will be issued only after remitting all school dues
- All school certificates will be issued only after getting proper application from the concerned and it will take minimum 3 days.
- The decision of the school authority regarding admission and dismissal of a student will be final.
- For online registration go to the link- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSerURvymL85PrL7Sq5FDkAPjH87NvISOtBXkCd_3XqpsKk4AQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Parent & teacher login