Tips For Students
- Take time to pray. It is the greatest power on earth.
- Take time to read. It is the fountain of wisdom.
- Take time to play. It is the secret of perpetual youth.
- Never hesitate to obey the bell.
- During the game be honest and fair, never show disappointment when you lose.
- Never be proud when win. Develop a sportsman spirit.
- Don't lose time.
- Don't overeat before studying.
- Do not pass on to something new until you have understood all that has gone before.
- Follow up your studies day by day. Do not leave everything until the examination is near. Never be afraid of asking for further explanation of your teacher.
- Make friends with studious pupils. They will help you both by word and example.
- Begin and end all your studies with a prayer.
Parent & teacher login